School of Entrepreneurship Department Application
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement
Student must have declared Entrepreneurship as his/her major or be pursuing the Entrepreneurship Certificate or the Entrepreneurship Track.
- Student must be a Junior or Senior.
- Student must be enrolled in 12 or more credits and be considered full-time.
- Student must have completed at least 60 semester hours by the end of this Spring semester.
- Colleges and Departments
- School of Entrepreneurship
- Supplemental Questions
- This information will only be used to notify parent(s)/guardian(s) of award recipent and will not be used in scholarship evaluation.
- 1. Parent(s) Name
- 2. Parent(s) Address
- 3. Parent(s) City, State and ZIP Code
- 4. Parent(s) Phone
- Have you taken or do you plan on taking ENTR 101?
- If Yes, please indicate the semester and year.
- What type of involvement do you have in entrepreneurial activities and organizations here at UND?
- To be eligible for the Carol VanBrunt Larson Scholarship, please provide a 1 or 2 page essay explaining your entrepreneurial interests and aspirations.