Business Study Abroad Support Scholarship
This is an award to help facilitate study abroad by CoBPA majors who have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- 2.5 GPA
- CoBPA Majors
- Have been enrolled as a CoBPA major and paid the CoBPA program fee for at least one semester.
- Studied abroad sometime during 2019-2020 and 2020-2021.
- Colleges and Departments
- Nistler College of Business and Public Administration and Study Abroad
- Supplemental Questions
- Please state the country, city, and institution at which you will be studying abroad.
- Please indicate the duration of your stay by indicating the semester(s) you were/intend to be abroad.
- Please answer the following questions in 300 words or less.
- Describe the study abroad program and what you will do during your time abroad.
- How does your study abroad program fit into your larger education as a CoBPA major?