Military Dependent Scholarship

The Military Dependent Scholarship is awarded to Military Dependents or Spouses of US Military veterans. In support of UND’s military families, the one-year award amount will cover the difference between non-North Dakota tuition and North Dakota resident tuition.

Difference between non-ND tuition and ND resident tuition
Veteran and Military Services
Supplemental Questions
  1. Please upload a copy of the service member's DD214, documentation of active duty status, or membership in the National Guard or Reserves.
  2. Please upload a copy student's marriage certificate.
  3. Please upload a copy of student's birth certificate or adoption papers.