Seymour (Si) Robin Foundation Aviation Scholarship
The Seymour (Si) Robin Foundation Aviation Scholarship covers expenses related to tuition and flight training (airplane) for an incoming student to the University of North Dakota. The scholarship is set up to follow the student through their 4-year degree program, as long as they remain in good academic standing.
- Student must be an incoming freshman (first year) aviation student majoring in a degree that requires flight training (Commercial Aviation or Unmanned Aircraft Systems).
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain enrollment at UND in fixed-wing, helicopter, or UAS flight related majors offered through the John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress and good standing with the college and university.
- Full tuition, mandatory fees, and flight fees
- Department of Aviation
- Supplemental Questions
- List your extra-curricular activities from the past four years.
- University of North Dakota Mission: Our mission is to provide transformative learning, discovery, and community engagement opportunities for developing tomorrow's leaders.
- Essay 1: UND strives to create "Leaders in Action", describe how you have already displayed leadership qualities and how you hope to continue being an aviation student leader during your time at UND.
- Essay 2: What are your career aspirations, and how do you hope to achieve your goals as an aviation professional?