Accessibility for Students Department Application
The Accessibility for Students Department application is for students who are currently registered with Accessibility for Students or who have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.
- Accessibility for Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Documentation of disability should be on letterhead stationery, contain the diagnosis and a description of how the disability affects you, and be signed by a professional qualified to diagnose and/or treat your disability. If your documentation is not on file with Accessibility for Students, upload it here.
- Did you receive an Accessibility/Disability for Students scholarship for the current academic year?
- If Yes, you may be eligible for a renewable scholarship based on last year's application and current academic standing. For the remaining questions, answer "N/A".
- If No, complete the following questions, and upload a letter of recommendation.
- How does your disability affect you in school? (Describe any barriers or advantages)
- Give examples of how you have achieved personal and/or academic goals.
- Upload a letter of recommendation. The recommendation should be on letterhead from a professional who is familiar with your work, academic and/or personal achievements.
- If your reference would like to upload their letter directly, provide their name and email. Scholarship Central will send them a link and notify you when (or if not) completed.
- Show 3 more