Bertha Sampson Beck Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Qualified applicants must have a credit hour equivalent of a junior ranking and must be majoring in nursing
- candidates must be ranked among the top 10% in their academic performance
- recipients must demonstrate high leadership potential by relevant objectives met in clinical
- recipients must express an interest in literary and cultural subjects (such as a double major or minor, one of which is in liberal arts; liberal arts electives beyond required subjects)
- scholarship recipients must have demonstrated satisfactory clinical performance through their safe practice techniques, caring approach, and their overall commitment to nursing.