College of Business and Public Administration Junior/Senior Scholarship
To provide one or more academic scholarships to students who intend to enroll, or who are enrolled, within the College of Business and Public Administration at the University of North Dakota. Recipients may pursue any degree offered within the College of Business and Public Administration. Recipients shall be of high moral character and demonstrate the potential to lead successful and productive careers.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Students must be Junior or Senior standing
- Students must have cumulative and UND GPA of a 3.0 or higher
- Students must be pursuing a degree granted by the College of Business & Public Administration
- Students must be enrolled in 12 or more credits Full-Time
- Range between $500 - $3000
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your home town?
- Parents Name and Address
- Desired career goals upon graduation.
- Please briefly describe how you presently are paying for your education (Example: parents (40%), work (60%), etc.)
- Would you be interested in a career in insurance?
- If you are interested in a career in insurance, please prepare a letter addressed to the North Dakota Roughrider Chapter providing a personal biography and thoughts about the insurance business.
- How many credits are you currently enrolled in at UND?
- Show 2 more